With the transition to a new activity management system, there are some important changes to note for returning users.
- HighMarks is our new activity management system. This system will be used for all application submissions, disclosures, and activity management.
- Disclosures will now be handled within HighMarks as opposed to using an external database.
- Planning committee disclosures must be completed before an application can be submitted.
- Meeting Planners may now build their entire agendas in HighMarks.
- In the near future, more exciting features will be made available.
This section will provide you with detailed instructions for the specific activity type that you are developing. It will provide you with deadlines for submitting your application and other supporting documentation and a summary of reporting requirements for that activity type.
Please select the type of activity you are planning:
If you are planning an activity that does not fit these general types/formats, or if you need assistance deciphering which activity type is appropriate for your activity, please complete the following
Activity Questionaire. We encourage the utilization of multiple formats specific to educational needs and individualized learning styles and will be happy to work with you to develop self-directed learning opportunities and performance improvement activities.
Note: Our policy is that all CME activities accredited by our office are primarily developed by UC San Diego faculty and staff. Read our