Welcome to UC San Diego Health!
Health Human Resources (HHR) thanks you for volunteering your time! New volunteers are required to attend
Volunteer Onboarding appointment to review all completed volunteer paperwork and is by invitation only. You will receive an email invitation from HHR.
Volunteer Onboarding will take between 10-20 minutes. In preparation for this meeting, please follow the steps below:
- Print and complete all required On-Boarding Volunteer documents (see below).
- Read all mandatory readings (see below) prior to your Onboarding appointment (printing is optional).
- Bring all completed documents to your Volunteer Onboarding appointment with your HSHR representative.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, please bring proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. such as visa documents and passport with I-94. We cannot process your affiliate status without the appropriate documentation.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need permission from a parent or legal guardian. You will not be permitted to volunteer without parental permission.
- If you have any near relatives employed at UC San Diego, please complete the
Near Relative Request Form and bring it with you.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact your HSHR representative or save any questions for the Onboarding appointment.
Print, read and complete the following forms in their entirety and bring them with you to your On-Boarding appointment: