Applications can be submitted throughout the year but must be received and approved prior to the conference start date. Funds will not be awarded retroactively.
The Academy of Clinician Scholars Research Committee is continuously soliciting applications for travel to scholarly meetings. Applications will be reviewed while funds are available.
Any Health Science Clinical Series Faculty with a MD or DO can receive ONE trip every other fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
Travel awards (domestic or foreign) will be made for a maximum of $750 towards standard economy airfares and/or registration fees only (documentation required).
- HS Clinical Series Faculty
- Accepted abstract to a scientific professional society conference.
- Not a member of the Academic Senate.
- Either the first or senior author on the podium oral or poster presentation of original clinical research only.
- Invited lectures, workshops, panel or moderator invites will not be considered.
- Tenure-track and tenured Professors
- In-Residence Professors
- Lecturers w/SOE or PSOE
- Faculty on MSP contracts
- Adjunct Series
Preference will be given to speakers who are invited to give oral presentations on new research topics not funded by any existing grants and/or who will not be funded directly by the conference. No payment will be approved for a first or business class ticket.
Submit in a single pdf document.
- Completed application;
- Copy of acceptance letter of your abstract on the scientific program; and
- Airfare quotae from a travel agency and/or registration fee receipt or invoice.
- Verification from either Department Chair or Division Chief of applicant's clinical FTE is greater than 50%. Fillable letter below.
Email your application and supporting documentationto Roslyn Lara (firstname.lastname@example.org). Below is a fillable Department/Division
Travel Grant Application
Clinical FTE verification