Your gift to Moores Cancer Center at UC San Diego Health will allow us to help everyone lead longer and healthier lives. More than ever before, new ideas and programs in the fight against cancer are funded through the generosity of friends like you.
Every gift makes a difference. Small gifts pooled together or made annually can achieve big results. A special gift to support a particular area of research or patient care helps our faculty move forward in its research or provides more comprehensive care to patients and families. Please make a gift and partner with us today:
Step 1: Choose Your Area of Interest
Learn about gift opportunities: Greatest needs, research and clinical care, cancer prevention, outreach, Patient & Family Support Service, and more.
Step 2: Designate an Amount
You can make a difference with a gift of any amount.
Step 3: Choose Your Philanthropic Tool
- Annual gifts: Annual gifts to the Cancer Center Partners Fund support areas of greatest need and promise in areas of research, clinical care, prevention and outreach. Please contact our planned giving professional for more information.
- Planned gifts: Gifts of appreciated assets, income-producing gifts, pledges and bequests are all examples of planned gifts that can benefit you and our patients. Each of these gifts helps you create a legacy to provide for research, patient care, prevention and outreach at Moores Cancer Center. Please contact our planned giving professional for more information.
- Endowments: Your gift in perpetuity will support programs, lectures or awards, or endow fellowships, professorships and chairs, which help us recruit and retain top cancer experts and physicians. Please contact our planned giving professional for more information.
- Matching gifts: Matching gift programs can dramatically increase the impact of your gift. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and may double or triple any charitable contributions made by their employees. See if your employer participates.
- Tribute gifts: Make a gift in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one, or for a special occasion. We can notify special individuals of your gift (the amount will be omitted from the notification).