UC San Diego Health Sciences has more than 1,500 physicians and scientists who serve as faculty members for more than 900 residents and fellows, 500 medicine and pharmacy students, and hundreds of other graduate students. Its academic programs rank among the best in the country for primary care and research. The organization's leadership embraces a culture of academic excellence coupled with innovation and collaboration, and continuously seeks to align its educational programs with cutting-edge research, new clinical technologies and techniques, and hands-on experience through pioneering programs that emphasize compassionate, personalized patient care.
The dynamic Health Sciences enterprise comprises the School of Medicine, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, and UC San Diego Health. Our patient care locations include the UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest; Jacobs Medical Center, Moores Cancer Center, Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center, and Shiley Eye Institute in La Jolla; and many other centers, clinics, and affiliates throughout Southern California.
Health Sciences is recruiting for a number of senior leadership positions. Please select a name to see search committee members.
+ Expand All
Search Committee to be determined
- Jill Buckley (committee chair), Department of Urology
- Richard Gallo, Department of Dermatology
- Stephen Hayden, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Alexander Kauffman, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Medicine
- Christine Miller, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Medicine
- David Pride, Department of Pathology
- Elizabeth Rosenblum, Department of Family Medicine and Publich Health
- Mark Sawyer, Department of Pediatrics
- Farah Sheikh, Department of Medicine
- Ruth Waterman, Department of Anesthesiology
- Rebekah White, Department of Surgery
- Sidney Zisook, Department of Psychiatry
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply through UC San Diego Academic Personnel Services at its
AP On-Line Recruit website.